Whiskey Marmalade 330g Jar
£8.50 – £14.50 Inc delivery
Ingredients; Sugar, Seville Oranges (26%), Water, Whiskey (3%)
Total sugar content: 70g per 100g
Prepared with 32g fruit per 100g
Bumblee’s Whisky Marmalade is handmade in Somerset using fresh Seville oranges and and a good glug of Irish Whisky. It’s a well-matched combination, with the subtle whisky aroma complimenting the initial burst of orange. The fruits are slow cooked to ensure all the natural flavours are preserved. Like all marmalade it?۪s perfect on your toast in the morning, on your crumpets for a cosy supper, or to accompany a nightcap. Also great as a baking ingredient to give your cakes and flapjacks an Irish twist.
- GLUTEN FREE & VEGAN ??? Award winning vinegars
- An Artisan product created by hand in Bumblee’s Somerset kitchen
- Created from recipes handed down through generations
- Slow cooked with great care to ensure the full flavour of the fruits is conserved.
- No extra flavours or preservatives