Seville Marmalade 330g Jar
£8.50 – £14.50 Inc delivery
Ingredients; Sugar, Water, Seville Oranges (13%), Lemons (13%)
Total sugar content: 70g per 100g
Prepared with 37g fruit per 100g
Bumblee’s Seville Marmalade is handmade in Somerset using fresh, Seville oranges. It’s a traditional Seville marmalade, thick and rich in flavour, perfect with your coffee and toast in the morning. The citrus zing in this luxurious, full flavoured marmalade leaves a lingering tingle on your tongue and will make you want that extra piece of toast. The fruits are slow cooked to ensure all the natural flavours are preserved. It’s great on pancakes and can also be used as a baking ingredient, for your flapjacks or in cakes.
- GLUTEN FREE & VEGAN, Award winning conserves
- An Artisan product created by hand in Bumblee’s Somerset kitchen
- Created from recipes handed down through generations
- Slow cooked with great care to ensure the full flavour of the fruits is conserved.
- No extra flavours or preservatives